In the exhibition various national and international institutions will present their Programs for the education of young musicians. Located in the foyer of the Joseph-Joachim-Konzertsaal the exhibition will also give Symposium participants and concert audiences an opportunity to talk to people from other institutes and to become acquainted with their Programs and projects for the education of young musicians.
Institutions engaged in the education of young musicians may have a poster made for their institute to be submitted by 15 September 2014. The posters, carrying information about your institute, will be made and hung up in the exhibition by our team using the »major minor berlin« design. We would also be pleased to display your own brochures, flyers etc.
If you would like to have a poster made, please provide the following information:
- Name of your institute
- Name of the university to which your institute is attached
- A short text providing information about the institute (ca. 2000 characters including spaces) + an English or German translation, as applicable
- A photo of a project or a special feature that the institute would like to present
- A brief description of the project or special feature
- Where applicable the name of a contact person
- Your institute’s logo
- Your institute’s web address
If you would like to participate in the exhibition or have further questions about it, please contact: email@example.com